Equal Exchange Coffee Review
Recently I was asked to review Equal Exchange coffee. While I am not a huge coffee fan, I absolutely NEED it to help me get along in the morning! I was immediately interested in this coffee after reseach lead me to the following:
"Created by a genius in Philadelphia, this secret recipe delivers a sweet, sultry and smooth coffee with an unexpected bite and lasting finish. A smorgasbord of roasts in a combination of Latin American beans so fine it will make your heart pound. Feel the love!"
- Aroma: toffee, molasses, pipe tobacco, cocoa, cinnamon, brown sugar
- Flavor: complex, chocolate, brownies, chocolate covered strawberries, vanilla, winey
- Mouthfeel: velvety, fudgy, ganache
- Acidity: pronounced
- Aftertaste: chocolate, bitter
Have I told you yet that it is Organic? Love that. I tried Love Buzz and French Roast. This is STRONG coffee. I am accustomed to a milder breakfast blend type of coffee such as Dunkin Donuts coffee. My husband loves strong coffee. REAL coffee. This coffee is what real coffee drinkers would consider really good coffee.
About Equal Exchange:
- Fair Trade & Organic (100% fair trade, not just a small token amount)
- Direct from small farmers
- Available in packaged and bulk 5lb bags
- Available directly from Equal Exchange at shop.equalexchange.com or via natural foods stores throughout the country.
- First company to do fair trade coffee in the United States.
- Works to help farmers improve their quality of product and life through direct relationships, training, (in USA and their countries) pre-harvest financing and fair prices for their goods.
- Equal Exchange coffees are grown organically and with care to protect the environment.
- Equal Exchange is a democratically run worker cooperative. One share, one vote for each employee.
- Recent Media Coverage: http://www.equalexchange.coop/in-the-media/
Try it, you will like it! Feel free to check out Mambo Sprouts and grab this awesome $1.25 off coupon for Equal Exchange Coffee!