Leftover Ham Tetrazzini
I am trying to figure out ways to use up all my leftover ham from Christmas. So Voila, a new twist on an old classic. It turned out VERY good! Definitely will be making this dish again.
1 Tablespoon Butter
1/2 Onion, finely chopped
8 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
1 can Progresso Cream of Mushroom Soup
3/4 cup Stock, Ham if you have it leftover
1/4 cup White Wine (I use Holland House)
2 cups Colby Cheese, shredded
1 cup Corn
1 cup Cooked Ham, diced
1/2 pound Fettuccine Noodles
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, sauté onions, mushrooms and garlic in butter until tender.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup, broth, wine and shredded cheese. Heat mixture until cheese melts, stirring often.
- Add ham, corn, cooked and drained pasta and stir to combine.
- Stir until heated through and serve.