Gluten Free Dump Cake
This is a great idea for a pot luck or a dish to take along to a dinner you were invited to. It is called a Dump Cake but it really turns out more like a Gluten Free ~ Worry Free Cobbler. Either way, its delicious. I was suggested to try this idea from a few commenters on my Betty Crocker Ideas post and am I ever grateful. The beauty of this recipe is that it applies to both regular cake mix as well as Gluten Free.
1 Box Cake Mix (I used Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix)
1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
1 Can Crushed Pineapples (with Juice)
1 Cup (2 sticks) Butter, Melted
Sprinkle of Walnuts
- Dump Cherry Pie filling into a 9 x 13 Baking Dish.
- Dump evenly over top of that the Pineapples.
- Sprinkle some Walnuts on top.
- Layer an even coat of the Cake mix on top.
- Layer melted butter evenly over top.
- Bake 350 degrees for one hour.