This is an out of this world tasty, quick and easy dinner. It literally takes me 15 minutes from start to finish. The flavors are powerful and the resulting dish is so fragrant. The aroma will fill your kitchen with like an upscale restaurant. The balsamic vinegar will produce a deep brown sweet finish on the chicken. You won't be sorry you tried it.
4 pieces of Boneless, skinless Chicken Breast
2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 stems Rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped (about 2 tablespoons of crushed Rosemary)
4 cloves Garlic, whacked with your knife to crack open (or 1 tablespoon of Garlic Powder)
Salt and Pepper
Coat chicken in Balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Add rosemary, salt and pepper and marinade for 15 minutes. I have even tossed it all in a bag in the morning and cook at night.
- Heat a medium non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Slice chicken breasts in half horizontally.
- Add chicken, EVOO, Balsamic and Rosemary to marinade in a bag or bowl.
- Start your other side dishes.
- Add chicken breasts and cracked garlic to the pan.
- Cook chicken 12 to 15 minutes on medium low or until juices run clear turning occasionally.