Monday, January 20, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: Week of January 20th, 2014


Hey Bloggy family.  Welcome to the whiney baby edition of my Menu Plan Monday.  I bring to you another edition of what I am planning to eat even tho I still have yet to loose more weight!!!  The pounds I gained over the holiday are gone, but not those last 10 pounds my doctor says I should lose to be in my "Healthy BMI" range.  Nothing I do budges my weight, not my strict food tracking or calorie count, not my strict adherence to 20-30 grams of carbs, not the fact that I torture myself with exercise.  So frustrating.  On a good note, hey, I don't gain weight right? LOL.  It just seems odd, I don't try to diet, I'm this weight, I try to diet, I'm this weight.  No matter what, I'm this weight!!!  I have been told to keep my measurements instead.  I have been sent this article titled, "Attention Scale Addicts" written by Everyday Paleo.  Or "Intermittent Fasting" as suggesting by the Paleo Plan.  This I may do with the start up of plant season.  No reason why I can't push my breakfast back then as I am typically too busy to have breakfast before work.


Monday:
 (inspired by this recipe linked)


Tuesday:
Crustless Quiche Lorraine served with Caesar Salad (with Low Carb dressing)


 Wednesday:

Roasted Sausages with Peppers and Onions


Thursday::
BBQ Country Style Ribs, baked sweet Potatoes, Spinach
Low Carb BBQ sauce recipe


 Friday:
Eating Out


Saturday:
Honey Baked Ham with Spiced Apples & Easy Mayo Cole Slaw

Sunday Lunch:
Hamburgers, served with lettuce, tomato, onion and Guacamole


Sunday Dinner:
Paleo Chicken Croquettes
(made with almond flour bread made into crumbs)
(and paleo cashew cream of mushroom)


Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swapheadquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here
Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...