So I am back to work after 5 years and trying to do it all like super woman. Making quick dishes that look extravagant is right up my alley right now. My family loves shrimp. I live far far away from the ocean so I am using frozen shrimp too!
2 packs of (12 ounce) 41-60 Medium Frozen Shrimp, defrosted
1 stick of Salted Butter
1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic, (jarred)
One Lemon, Sliced
sprinkling of Garlic Powder
sprinkling of Onion Powder
sprinkling of Salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy clean up)
- Slice lemon into thin slices and set aside.
- Melt butter in microwave for one minute. I just use the wax paper on the butter to cover the top of the bowl.
- Add garlic to hot butter to infuse garlic flavor and add to baking sheet.
- Add lemon slices on top.
- Place shrimp on top of lemon/garlic/butter.
- Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder and Onion Powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serves 4
As a suggestion:
- Meanwhile, microwave your Cauliflower.
- Once steamed, add a stick of butter in your food processor along with cooked Cauliflower.
- Puree for a minute or two, until fully mashed.
- Serve with Shrimp.