4 Pork Chops
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 Tablespoons Onion, minced (dried can be used)
1/4 cup sherry cooking wine (found at grocery store)
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon Honey
1 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup Sour Cream
Salt and pepper to taste
- Warm the oil in a large sautee pan over medium heat.
- Fry pork chops until done.
- Sauté the onions until soft.
- Add the sherry and cook for a minute. If using dried, add them at this time instead of step above.
- Add the mustard and honey.
- Stir, until the liquids thicken.
- Add the chicken stock and season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Bring the mixture up to a boil and reduce.
- Stir in the Sour Cream, add the pork pieces.
- Allow the sauce to simmer on low a second uncovered until reduced for a few more minutes.