Monday, December 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 10th, 2012

It is all about Appetizers over at the GF Menu Swap and I have a few ideas for you too!  I have posted my ideas on my pinterest Christmas board because I was thinking of having a holiday party. Below here are a few low carb options for you.  (yes, I cross over to low carb sometimes, especially for the holidays).  

I love this idea!
Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Bites
(using a muffin tin)
Peace, Love, and Low Carb's
Almond Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Crisps
I also love her buffalo Chicken Bites!
Roast Beef Wrapped Asparagus with Horseradish/Sour Cream Sauce
(just mix the two sauces and apply generously to beef)

And a Low Carb Angle on a Timeless Classic.....
Under The Big Oak Tree's Sweat and Tangy Meatballs (or all beef cocktail wieners)
can be converted to Low Carb with Reduced Sugar Ketchup,
a pinch of Chili Powder and Sugar Free Jelly

I am in no way ready for the holidays.  I mean gifts are all purchased, wrapping session planned for tomorrow thanks to my mother's help.  But as far as menu plan, cookies, and the fact that I was asked to do the tasting table for my son's holiday part has be feeling a bit overwhelmed.  Thank goodness for these themed menu plans to get my butt moving and planning.  LOL.  So at least I know some ideas for my holiday appetizers and I can make sure I have the ingredients on hand.  And now onto the menu plan:

Photo and Recipe courtesy of Chef in Training
Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Cauliflower Puree
I will modify this pork recipe to use the Paleo Creamy Mushroom Soup I have leftover still.

Making the last of those Turkey Croquettes
Again, made paleo with Almond Flour bread croutons and Paleo Creamy Mushroom Soup

Fried Sausages, Peppers and Onions

Roasted Chicken Breasts, Creamy Spinach and Broccoli
(going to enhance some Cashew Cream to make this spinach dish)

Low Carb Pizza Night and Caesar Salad

Sauerkraut, Cauliflower Rice and Green Beans

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...