We needed a new plan. The recipe below is our new "frugal" solution to gluten free easy bake mixes. I am using ingredients that are easy to find without special ordering. Make the dry portions up ahead of time and store them in the snack sized zip lock bags.
2 Tablespoons Betty Crocker Gluten Free Bisquick
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa
3/4 teaspoon Butter, room temperature (oil works too)
2 Tablespoons Almond Milk
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa.
- Add butter and milk. Mix very well. Batter will be thick.
- Scoop batter into greased baking pan that comes with the toy oven.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- We have the Ultimate Easy Bake Oven
- We purchased the checker cake accessory pack that includes two round rings so you can make a round layer cake.
- Double this recipe to make a sheet cake in the sheet cake pan included in the ultimate oven packaging.
- This recipe makes a tad bit more batter than is needed. It won't overflow but caution is needed.