1 1/2 teaspoons Parsley
1 Chicken Flavored Bouillon powder (or Cube that has been fully crushed)
2 Tablespoons Onion Flakes
1 Tablespoon Celery Flakes
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Sage
1/4 teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
6 Slices of Udi's Bread of my Udi's Copycat Bread (diced small)
1/2 cup Water
2 Tablespoons Butter
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place bread cubes on cookie sheet and spray with Olive Oil.
- Bake cubes for 10 minutes until just hard on outside, and slightly soft on the inside.
- Crumble bread crumbs a bit with your hands.
- At this point you can add spices and bread crumbs to a ziplock baggie to store or
- Comine in a small Bowl for immediate cooking.
- Boil water and butter over medium heat.
- Add bread/spice mixture and stir well.
- Allow to sit covered in pan for a few minutes.