3 Chicken Legs
3 Quarts of Water
4 Herb Ox Beef Bouillon Cubes
2 Herb Ox Chicken Bouillon Cubes
1/2 cup Rice
1 cup Water
1 cup Diced Onion
1 cup Diced Celery
1 cup diced Carrots
8 ounces sliced Mushrooms (Optional)
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Pepper
1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Boil chicken legs, bouillon cubes, and water in a large stock pot low and slow for about two hours at medium low.
- Meanwhile add rice and water to small sauce pan and cook on low for 15-20 minutes or until soft and water is fully absorbed. Set aside.
- Take chicken out of broth and set aside to cool.
- Strain broth in a cheesecloth lined colander over a bowl to remove remaining bits.
- Add broth and veggies back into cleaned stock pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pick meat off of the bones of the chicken and dice.
- Add diced chicken, rice, salt, pepper and rice flour. Stir to combine and simmer over medium low until slightly thickened.
This Is Linked To
Soups On Sunday