1/4 cup Butter (grass fead), room temperature
4 Tablespoons Honey
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
2 cups Almond Flour (note)
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 cup Small Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a Stand mixer with whip attachment (or with a hand held mixer) whip butter on medium/low until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg and whip until fully incorporated.
- Add Honey and vanilla and whip until just incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients and fully combine.
- Scoop cookie dough out with your large sized cookie scoop and place a ball of batter onto cooking sheet.
- Flatten cookie with your slightly wet or oiled palm to shape you desire your final product.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes for larger cookie or 7-8 for smaller cookies.
Honeyville is the finest ground almond flour. This really is true! It is not really the expensive either, however, its not always convenient for me to have. I am using Bob's Red Mill almond flour and grinding it finer by placing it in my coffee bean grinder or sometimes my blender and processing it for about a minute. Careful not to over do it or it will turn into butter!!!