1 16 ounce bag of Frozen Cauliflower
2 tablespoons of Water
4 Tablespoons of Butter
1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Place frozen cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl along with Water
- Cook for suggested cooking time on package (about 8 minutes)
- Pour out as much as the cooking liquid as you can.
- Dump cooked cauliflower, butter and salt into food processor and puree until all is incorporated and cauliflower is smooth.
- Your dish is ready to eat.
- Pureed cauliflower could be kept warm at this point in the oven along with whatever you are baking.