If you ever make them, be sure to eat one while the kiss is still melted.
1 1/4 cups Brown Sugar
1 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Butter
2 cups Flour Blend
1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
1 teaspoon Bakin Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 1/2 cups Peanutbutter Chips
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line baking sheets with Parchment.
- Cream together sugar, peanut butter, and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and fully incorporate.
- Add in flour blend, gum, soda and salt. Blend on low speed until batter pulls together.
- Gently mix in peanutbutter chips.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized portions and roll into a ball. Press gently down on cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Add a chocolate kiss gently onto the middle and bake fore 2 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Enjoy while kiss is still melty.