Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Monday, December 5th, 2011


Please forgive my lateness.  I have a plan, it was just never typed up.  I have finals this week and next so my face is deeply planted into my books.  Once this final exam gig is up, I am free to celebrate Christmas until the new year!

I did manage to get some baking done early Sunday morning.  I baked a loaf of my Udi's copycat bread, a batch of rolls, and fed chili cheese nachos for a crowd.  I made the mistake of putting some of the Jalapeno's that I had preserved on mine.  WOWWIE was that hot.  Those buggers are hotter than store bought for sure!

Monday:
I never served this last week so it was made last night
White Rice, Broccoli
Rice Pudding for Dessert

Tuesday:
Tinkyada Spaghetti, Meatballs,
Prego three cheese spaghetti sauceand 
Garlic Bread using my Cheese Rolls Recipe

Wednesday:
Nacho's with chili and cheese at Church, 
Kielbasa for the men

Thursday:
Going to figure something out with that leftover Ham

Friday:
Pizza made using my home made crust recipe

Saturday:
TBD

Sunday:
TBD


Looking for more inspiration? I can help in two different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. You can also view my past menu plans here.
Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...