1 Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe
1 cup of Pizza Sauce
1 cup of thinly sliced and diced GF Ham Lunchmeat
1 8-ounce can of Pineapple Tidbits
Preheat oven to 350 degrees with pizza stone inside
Have your pizza peel ready
- Prepare pizza crust according to directions in link provided (or use your favorite prepared crust)
- Meanwhile, prepare pizza sauce (or use your favorite jarred variety, I hear Muir Glen Organic Canned Pizza Sauce is a great choice).
- After crust is partially baked for 10 minutes, take crust out and spread sauce on top of pie shell (leaving a 1/2 inch rim).
- Top with ham and pineapple, spread around evenly.
- Top with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Place back in 350 degree oven on pizza stone and bake for 10 more minutes.