Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Week of May 9th, 2010


The weather is warming up around here and grilling is on my mind.  I look forward to moving outside to cook in the next few weeks.  In the meantime, I have to finish up the foods I prepared ahead of time during my once a month cooking adventure.

Monday:
Pizza and Salad.  I have pizza in the fridge that I made up and never go to making.  I really need to get this out of there and cooked up.

Tuesday:
Roasted Chicken Legs, mashed potatoes

Wednesday:
Hamburgers on Fresh Baked Buns and whatever leftover sides that we have around.

Thursday:
London Broil, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Greek Salad

Friday:
Chicken Cutlets, Mac and Cheese

Saturday:
Grilled Hotdogs, Macaroni Salad

Sunday:
Spaghetti

What will you be cooking up this week?  Join in and share your menu with us at Menu Plan Monday hosted by I'm an Organizing Junkie Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...