My son asked me to make these for the little tree he has in his room. My children just love the smell that lingers the whole holiday though. I love to add them to packages and use as gifts to those I would like to remember this holiday season.
1 cup Cinnamon
1/4 cup Apple Sauce (any)
1/4 cup Glue (I used Elmers or Tacky Glue)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until the dough is smooth and holds together well.
- If the dough is too sticky, add a little more cinnamon.
- If the dough is too crumbly, add a little more applesauce (water works fine too).
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of waxed paper until it is 1/4″ thick.
- Cut dough into desired shapes.
- Make a hole at the top of the Ornament with a drinking straw or skewer.
- Place on baking sheet on parchment paper and bake for 2 hours.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Insert ribbon and hang on your tree.