It looks lengthy I know. I find it is still very easy to make. I just take out all my ingredients, start the noodles and the work on the beef/gravy. It is a creamy, beefy and cheesy blend that is sure to satisfy!
16 ounce package of Elbows
A pot of Warm Water
1 Pound of Ground Beef
1 Large Onion
2 cloves of Garlic
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 cup Swanson Beef Stock or Kitchen Basics Beef Broth
1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet (called to verify GF Status)
1 tablespoon La Choy Soy (Kroger Soy Sauce is also GF)
1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash all purpose spice blend
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/8 teaspoon black Pepper
1 Herb Ox Bouillon Cube (chicken)
3 Tablespoons Flour (I have used Bisquick or Rice)
1 12-13 ounce can evaporated Milk
2 cups Shredded Extra Sharp Cheese
- Put on a large pot of water to boil.
- Add Elbow Macaroni Noodles and cook according to package directions.
- In a separate deep sided skillet, add oil, beef, garlic and onion.
- Cook until beef is no longer pink and onions are translucent.
- Add next group of ingredients.
- Simmer and stir for 5 to 7 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, drain cooked noodles (reserving one cup of pasta water).
- Add water and noodles to simmering beef.
- Stir in milk and cheese until cheese is melted.