1 cup Oats
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 pound chicken breast tenders
1 Egg, Beaten ( then place in shallow bowl)
- Preheat 1 inch of Olive Oil in a fry pan to warm up.
- Place oats in a food processor, and process for 20 seconds or until coarsely ground to fine powder (depending on your preference).
- Add parmesan cheese, thyme, salt, and pepper. Pulse to combine, and place in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken in Egg and then in oat mixture.
- Place tenders in frying oil and bake for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
I will be sharing this with the following blogs:
- Tempt my Tummy Tuesday
- Tuesday's at the Table
- Tasty Tuesday
- Delicious Dishes
- GF Wednesdays
- Ultimate Recipe Swap
- Food on Friday
- Foodie Friday
- Frugal Friday