I was truly thrilled that I was chosen to participate in the My Blog Spark for Betty Crocker’s Gluten Free Bisquick. I love My Blog Spark and I really do appreciate the opportunity to bring my readers all the wonderful giveaways and product reviews they have to offer.
This has not been my first time trying out Bisquick Gluten Free baking mix and sharing my findings with all of you. In fact, I keep Betty Crocker’s Bisquick Gluten Free baking mix around and use it for various things.
Lined up here are a few of my top favorite ways to use Betty Crocker Gluten Free Bisquick:
It does a wonderful job replacing the wheat flour to thicken my Roux or white sauce in Fettuccini Alfredo.
I also use it to thicken other sauces such as in my Sweet and Sour Chicken
It is a key component in my Home Made Macaroni and Cheese
Rocked my world by bringing back the Chicken and Dumplings dish with light and fluffy dumplings.
It also happens to make one pretty awesome Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake.
And last but not least, the pancake. In this case, Banana Walnut Pancakes.
To find other great recipe tips and ideas, visit www.bisquick.com/glutenfree. There, you´ll find countless gluten-free recipes for family favorites such as Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcakes and Gluten Free Pizza Crust, using Bisquick Gluten Free baking mix.
What I love the most about Gluten Free Bisquick is that it is available in my local Walmart. Until Gluten Free Bisquick I could not source a gluten free pancake/waffle mix locally. Busy moms will love the convenience. No need for several bags of various specialty flours to blend or combine to make a simple batch of pancakes.
Do you want to try the new Betty Crocker Gluten Free Bisquick for yourself? Just click HERE to print a coupon courtesy of My Blog Spark.
One lucky winner will win a prize pack like the one pictured above.
Along with a full sized box of Bisquick Gluten Free baking mix you will receive a heavy duty, 2 pound, Cast aluminum, silver dollar pancake pan. It makes Seven 3-inch pancakes and can be used with any pancake recipe. After I seasoned the pan according to package directions, the pancakes cooked up perfectly and did not stick at all. I think this pan will make a great addition to our camping trip this month!
Also included is a Tovolo pancake pen to create the perfect circle or custom pancake designs. This product would also be ideal to use for your fancy seasonal pancake molds (shapes). But don't stop there. Draw pancake messages on your fry pan for a cute, pick-me-up breakfast idea or use it to perfectly fill your muffin cups. I think it would also be a great Funnel Cake tool. Pre-make your pancake batter and take it along with you on a camping trip. If you don't use all of your pancake batter up, put the cap on and store the rest in the refrigerator. No need to make up batter each morning.
And finally a really nice Orka, all-silicone, wide pancake flipper.
Would you like to win one?
- To enter, leave a comment sharing with me what you plan to make with the new Gluten Free Bisquick baking mix.
For Additional Entries:
- Like Bisqick on Facebook and share this giveaway on their page. (Leave me a comment and let me know you have done so).
- Follow @Extraodinrylife on Twitter. Tweet something like: #Win a #Glutenfree Bisquick #giveaway from @Extraodinrylife sponsored by #bettycrocker and #myblogspark. (Leave me a comment and let me know you have done so).
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect. (Leave me a comment and let me know you have done so).
- Like me on Facebook.
- Each entry requires a separate comment.
- Giveaway ends on Monday, October 25, 2010.
- Winner will be selected by Random.org and contacted by email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim your prize!