1 box of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake mix
1 Tablespoon J-ello Vanilla Instant Pudding
1 8-ounce Cream Cheese, softened to room temp.
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened to room temp.
Powdered Sugar for rolling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients well.
- Dough will be very sticky at this point.
- Refrigerate overnight or a minimum of 4 hours.
- Make into balls with heaping tablespoon portions or maybe a mellon baller if you have one.
- Roll into powdered sugar.
- Place balls about 1 to 2 inches apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and set aside.
- Leave cookies on baking sheet for at least 5 minutes to set up before baking.
- Dust with additional sugar while still warm if desired.