Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was a total and complete menu plan failure. I have no idea what's wrong with me. I just did not feel like doing anything. Well, maybe secretly turning 40 had something to do with it. I'm better now and fully plan to follow up on this meal plan.

Mondays and Thursdays are super booked from activities so Im going to have to start looking for more crock pot recipes. If you have a great one and are reading this, leave me a link ~ Please?

Monday:
B - Eggs, bacon, toast
D - Kielbasa Soup/Pierogies

Tuesday:
B: Cheese Cake Pancakes
D: Meatloaf/Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday:
B: Egg Omlet, toast
D: Twice Baked Pork Chops

Thursday:
B: Yeast Oatmeal Waffles
D: Beef Roast w/mushrooms, carrots, potatoes

Friday:
B: Oatmeal
D: Taco Night

Saturday
B: Eggs, Hash Browns, Toast
L: Hotdogs/Beans
D: Beef and gravy (Revisited) over egg noodles

Sunday:
B: French Toast
D: Spaghetti

Need menu inspiration, just visit click here to visit Menu Plan Monday.
Print

1 comment:

  1. Great menu plan! I am sitting here, at a loss for what to plan for this week. I'm in a "craving" sort of mood, but do not know what I am actually craving. But nothing sounds good...to cook or eat. I'll think of something!
    By the way, pierogies are a wonderful idea to serve with the kielbasa soup!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...