Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Free Shipping at Children's Place


I was at the store today looking for size 6x/7x clothing for my son. They informed me that they do not sell X sizes in the store, only online. They really want your business though so if you can not find it in the store, they will give you a coupon for FREE shipping. Just ask. This would be great to save for a clearance sale.

This is great for me. I can not wait for clearance, maybe a sale though. My kids need pants and if I MUST order, free shipping REALLY helps.

For more great tips like this, visit We Are That Family.


Print

2 comments:

  1. I love shopping at Children's Place - thanks for this tip! Free shipping always makes the deals sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you moving towards being credit and debt free. I got myself out of 26,000 of debt. It can be done.

    Best wishes,

    Janie

    http://janieoutofdebt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...